Monday, July 5, 2010

Ladies Vintage Pillowcase Top



I was inspired recently by a sweet buyer of one of my little girls pillowcase dresses who purchased one to wear as a top! It was the print she had when growing up so it is very dear to her.

She is quite small - a size 0 she says and only 5'2". The dress fit fine as a top, however the arm holes are a bit snug she said. Hearing this I just had to adjust my dress design to fit small women with these vintage pillowcases! Why should little girls get all the fun?

Here are my first three in the new design. One top (the last photo) has a matching little girls dress listed in my Etsy shop too. How cute would that be to have a matching Mommy and daughter set? Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Oh, the tops should do very well, as your client said ...the print was very dear to her... nice blog

Warm Hugs Design said...

Thanks Jan - your Etsy shop has been a favorite of mine for some time now. Checked out your blog today and became a follower! Very nice...

Unknown said...

Too cute Pam, you are so darn creative! Ashley had a fit when I told her I gave her grandmother's old sheets to Salvation Army a couple months ago never thinking I could or would do anything with them :<

Warm Hugs Design said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Denise and the kind words. Let me know what the print looks like of one of Ashley's favorite sheets and I'll keep a look out for it!