Monday, September 26, 2011

Daughter's Bridal Shower


This past Saturday I hosted an outdoor bridal shower for my daughter and all her guests. Was a bit worried a few days earlier as it has been blazing hot here lately. Everything turned out great as we were blessed with mild temperatures and a nice breeze. Ah.... Here is my daughter Brianna - she just turned 25!


I used my vintage embroidered table cloths for the tables - so girly and fun!
Brianna's friends brought decorations and made cupcakes. They also made adorable silk flower garland which we hung from the patio. Love it!





The cupcakes not only look amazing they were so yummy! Great job girls...

Only sad part was my 86 year old mother came down with shingles so was not able to attend. We missed you Oma! My sister and I took her a cupcake the next day...

No comments: