Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Vintage Yo-Yo and Button Headbands








I'm loving one of my new displays for my girl's headbands.  What ya think?  It's so handy to have them ready to display in my booth this way too.  The flexible headbands on the bottom display are now easy to view.

Still so in love with my 1930's to 1950's Yo-Yo's and vintage buttons...having so much fun!










Here's a view from the top of the display - the 18" stretchy headbands look like flowers...ah...
 




The baby headbands needed a "gift tag" so I decided to use my leftover card stock and envelopes I had from daughter's wedding last year. The Martha Stewart cards and envelopes are perfect for this!  The envelopes hold the extra headband part in the back.  Oh yes I am a thrifty gal...everything has a use!

No comments: