Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Roseville Fountains First Friday Street Fair


Join me this Friday for the July

First Friday Street Fair

At the Roseville Fountains

July 6th, 6pm - 10pm



The weather forecast is 93 degrees so it will be perfect!


I’ll have my new line of baby headbands available

along with little girl’s and women’s headbands…







  
FREE entertainment and attractions including:

• Live music by Swift Country featuring Kaylee Starr
(contemporary hits and Taylor Swift tribute)

• Crafters and artisans (including Warm Hugs Design)

• New surprise items in Kids Zone featuring
clowns, face painting and balloon art

• Cinderella Company characters Rapunzel
(6:00 p.m) and Snow White (7:30 p.m.)

• Sacramento G’s and Z’s/Datsun, Nissan,
Acura and Infiniti high performance cars

• Music by AllStar DJ & Street Dancing

• Placer SPCA adoptions

2 comments:

Helen said...

The headbands are adorable. Hope you do well with the good weather.

Warm Hugs Design said...

Thanks Helen. It all started with my new obsession with vintage buttons. Then I was able to pick up a large lot of vintage fabric yo-yo's (from the 30's - 50's) all ready done and ready to craft with! Please let me know if you come across any of either as I still need more... Take care!

Warm hugs,

Pam